Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank you Bonnie and RRR!

Good morning!  It's my last post as June's Guest Designer over at Really Reasonable Ribbons and  I wanted to say thank you Bonnie for inviting me.

 After die cutting two layers of the SB Labels Eighteen (the K& Company center panel) I used my "this bow will never fall off your project" technique to secure the Sheer Two Tone Stripe 1/2" Olive/Celery ribbon. I then tucked the loose ends up and added the Sheer Ombre 5/8" Kiwi/Watermelon ribbon florets with glue dots. (see flower tutorial below)




1/2" wide
5/8" wide; sheer ombre organza, 


Card ingredients: Spellbinders Labels One (for card and outer layer), Labels Sixteen for center, Fancy Tags Two (trimmed and cut in half for center panel decor), Quickutz Oval tag, Recollections pearls, Verve "Thank You".

3 comments:

KimCreate said...

This card is beautiful, Angela! The ribbon flowers are so pretty and I'm loving the die cuts!
Kim

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Angela!!! And I love your blog too!

Omega said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the ribbon flower. I just found your blog & so glad I did, I love it.