Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christ's love ...

My card today is for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
The challenge is to make a tent card using one of two tutorials in the SCS resources.

The grandkids are coming to town and I am a little behind with the Christmas Card Challenge quota. I like being three months ahead but summer has been very busy.

The sentiment is a Doodle Pantry digi and I printed it onto the card base. I used a Spellbinders circle for the opening and added the leftover red embossed wreath from the cards below to the opening. The poinsettia is made using a QuicKutz die.

The ornament is made with the center portion
of the stamped and embossed image
Stain Glass Round Window by Rubber Stampede

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Angela, these are all beautiful! I'm so impressed that you have such a wonderful stash of Christmas cards already! And, how resourceful you are to create these two designs to make use of everything!

JD/ Jill said...

Your cards are beautifully done, and so creative. I have some stamps like this and never would have thought to use them this way...thank you so much for the inspiration.