Sunday, August 5, 2012

Yellow Obsession

Summer is winding down and I'm not ready for Fall yet. The color yellow cheers me up and I find making a prototype on scraps sometimes turn out better than one planned. I used the same Magenta stamp for both cards. After purchasing this stamp I thought that it was the ugliest ever. I've found ways to love it's possibilities. 

The first is a partial of the image and turned upside down (not on purpose). The second is the complete stamped image. Both are heat embossed in white on different yellow card stock. The vellum flowers are from a Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp & die-cut set. (I don't know the specific name). 




Magenta 4"x 5.25 image size

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Really like the sunny Yellow on these cards...Nicely done!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Both cards are beautiful. I particularly like the movement you created with the wings of the lovely bird.

Bonnie said...

The yellow on the white is gorgeous! So cheerful! I like the flowers upside down as well as right side up!