Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Christmas home Fashion Show

I'm in the process of purging my closet for two reasons; 
A. nothing else will fit in there and
B. nothing fits. 
So before giving some of the dresses away I ask my daughter and her friend, home on Christmas break, to try them on. Some of the dresses where purchased at the beginning of the millennium and the black one is a 1988 classic. She tried on about a dozen dresses but I was only able to capture three. 

5'10" not counting the 4" of hair



7 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Very attractive young lady, less the four inches of hair. LOL. I'll behave myself Angela. I got stuck under the rock for a few days. finally lost enough weight to crawl out. LOL.

JD/ Jill said...

You took some wonderful pictures here of your beauitufl daughter! She looks like she's a run way model....

Aileen said...

What a stunner. Beautiful daughter, I hope she decided to keep some of the things she tried on, especially that first outfit, I would have to say Wow to that one.

Becky said...

Your daughter is beautiful. These may be old dresses but they are retro and still in style :).

Jen W. said...

Your daughter is stunning and those dresses are awesome! I especially love the first one!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love those dresses - especially the black one - your daughter is gorgeous!

Kittie said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous girl! I have been browsing through all of your fantastic creations this morning searching for inspiration. My computer is starting to scream a little as I have so many open tabs across the top. I am so overly inspired that I can't pick one yet. I have not commented on any of them but must say each one takes my breath away. I just couldn't resist commenting on your lovely daughter. I wish I had her figure! Big hugs! Kittie